• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Ring of Scale!! (1 Viewer)

RedCents
50¢
Welcome to the EverQuest Ring of Scale beta! Everyone that pre-orders Ring of Scale gets immediate access to the beta server once it is available. Playing Ring of Scale on the beta server also has perks for your live server accounts! There is more information coming soon about the reward players will be able to earn by testing expansion content on beta. Without your help, we would not be able to polish the expansion the way it needs.

The beta test is scheduled to begin on October 25, 2017 and is scheduled to end sometime in December, 2017. However, dates may change if needed.

You should target your character to be Level 110 when Beta starts.

So, 110 is confirmed and preorders should go out October 25th. Wooohoooo!

Looking forward to this expansion, felt like EOK was incomplete without the other half of Kunark, and a level increase will be nice.

This is the first FULL expansion done by DBG, looking forward to dig in the beta. :)

can you elaborate on that? EoK wasn't done by Daybreak? or is it that they didn't complete what they intended? or?

I'm excited by the optimism - I hope there is a fuckton of content

This is the first FULL expansion done by DBG, looking forward to dig in the beta. :)

Need to spill the details, I am going to be 5000% skeptical because this is Daybreak/SOE (name changed but the same shit employee's work there and manage the company). EoK was still a half-assed expansion even though it was better then the previous 2-3 before it, and they still seem to be reusing old zone geometry so that doesn't count. The nice thing about EoK was the zones were open , no flagging and you could gear your toons without any flagging or progression, that is what made EoK sell really well from previous ones.

I only plan on preordering on 1 toon, just to check it out, other than that I will refrain from giving this company my money that easily.

Need to spill the details, I am going to be 5000% skeptical because this is Daybreak/SOE (name changed but the same shit employee's work there and manage the company). EoK was still a half-assed expansion even though it was better then the previous 2-3 before it, and they still seem to be reusing old zone geometry so that doesn't count. The nice thing about EoK was the zones were open , no flagging and you could gear your toons without any flagging or progression, that is what made EoK sell really well from previous ones.

I only plan on preordering on 1 toon, just to check it out, other than that I will refrain from giving this company my money that easily.

Honsotly don't even wanna buy it on 1 account I'm so lost right now it's like we'll fuck gonna spend what another 50$ per account to deal with more bullshit lag and more bull shit people? I mean hell I can do a lot in eok gear guess we'll see how ring of scale gear diff is before I go and buy.

Honsotly don't even wanna buy it on 1 account I'm so lost right now it's like we'll fuck gonna spend what another 50$ per account to deal with more bullshit lag and more bull shit people? I mean hell I can do a lot in eok gear guess we'll see how ring of scale gear diff is before I go and buy.

Last year I scaled back dramatically on expansion purchases previous years I was buying 20-26 accounts worth of expansions, last year I bought 12, this year I might scale it down to just 6. Frankly, I'm not sure these half-assed expansions are worth $35 even, we used to get ALOT more, and they seem to blatantly abuse the "we don't have enough resources" excuse instead of getting rid of complacent developers who do nothing 9 months out of the year....necro dot revamp.....year 2050 incoming, shitty Aristo garbage fuck needs to go, where were tradeskills the last 3 expansions....etc.

Join the EverQuest team on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 at 10AM PT* for a Ring of Scale expansion livestream on Facebook Live!

During the livestream, the team will reveal new zones and items, discuss game lore, and share some of the expansion's exciting new features! The team will also answer a handful of player questions about Ring of Scale, so be sure to hop in and chat with us!

Your journey won't end when the livestream is finished - if you love what you see, you'll be able to pre-order EverQuest: Ring of Scale that day! Pre-ordering the expansion will give you access to the Ring of Scale beta, which is also slated to begin on October 25, 2017!

Already have some questions ready for the team? You can start asking them here now! Some of them may be pulled from this thread to be answered during the livestream!

We'll see you on October 25, Norrathians!

Are they really increasing the price from $35 to fucking $50-$55 per account??

News - Ring of Scale!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back