• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - returning question... (1 Viewer)

RedCents
807¢
as i try to return after a longer break i found, that a lot of items are stacking now. is there any *.mac out there, to do that automatic? (have a lot of bags filled with trader stuff)

thanks a ton!

I thought I saw one but If there is not then you can do it the old fashioned way.

Have the bag in bank inventory you wish to fill. In my case this is many tradeskill only bags.

Hold bag you wish to empty over the bag in the bank and then Ctrl-Left Click to transfer items from one bag to another. This causes the item moving process to stack any like items in the bag in the bank. I do this and just hold the bag and left click on each bag in my bank.

On the opposite side CTRL-right click swaps the contents of two bags if a bag is on your cursor and you ctrl-right click on another bag.

Don't forget that as a returning Silver account you have max Loyalty Tokens. You can buy houses that will hold 500 items with those loyalty tokens and when you find a vacant plot then you just have to pay the plot rent. The Loyalty Token houses are rent free. Each character can have 3 plots.

Do this quest right now before anniversary is over - you can either do it twice or do a pre quest - the case only hold 44 collectables but if your like me you will soon have 3 houses to store them in since you'll outgrow the case :)

Question - returning question...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back