• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tech - requesting help for android phone location history (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,533¢
Hey Everyone,
This is an off-topic question for those familiar with an android (galaxy) phone. Does the harddrive of the phone itself hold the history of the cell phone's GPS/location? I'm not referring to the google maps data but the actual harddrive of the phone itself. If so, does anyone know a way of extracting/viewing this data? I would greatly appreciate any help given! Thanks.

Hey Everyone,
This is an off-topic question for those familiar with an android (galaxy) phone. Does the harddrive of the phone itself hold the history of the cell phone's GPS/location? I'm not referring to the google maps data but the actual harddrive of the phone itself. If so, does anyone know a way of extracting/viewing this data? I would greatly appreciate any help given! Thanks.
I will not help you spy on your wife, kids, boss's secretary, or any of the like.

sarcasm aside - on Android phones, all location history is tied pretty much to Google now AFAIK.

Hey Everyone,

Not quite sure. After obtaining root access, I never really delved any deeper. A few years ago, a great resource for info was
XDA Developers, but I haven’t read those boards in a while. Hopefully, you find your answer.

Be well.

Tech - requesting help for android phone location history

Users who are viewing this thread

Back