• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request updated Monk helper (1 Viewer)

SmokinHippy

RedCents
I'm not much of a compiler or macro writer, just wondering if anyone can help me in writing a updated MH, trying to get fist of wu, and clickies keepups, i did a search for MH on forums and last post was around march 06. If someone might be able to help me know how to update if i can find my old MH

SmokinHippy said:
I'm not much of a compiler or macro writer, just wondering if anyone can help me in writing a updated MH, trying to get fist of wu, and clickies keepups, i did a search for MH on forums and last post was around march 06. If someone might be able to help me know how to update if i can find my old MH

MQ2Melee works fine for me, or if you wanted, you could alter RH.mac aka Rogue Hunter for this purpose. Very easy to alter rogue skills and shit into monk skills. You can find more out about MQ2Melee on these boards and the macroquest2.com wiki.

Anthrax/Russell

Request updated Monk helper

Users who are viewing this thread

Back