• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - (Request?) Kissassist ini Updater (Automagical) (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,369¢
Does anyone know of a resource that can automatically update the names for older content Skills, Abilities, buffs, and spells within a Kiss ini file using Notepad++ or some other program with significantly less effort than changing each entry manually? I've done this for my main team but it gets tedious after a while. Yes, I know its not really that much work, but dagnabit I'm lazy lol. I've managed to find some ini files on these forums that work REALLY well and even better after some personal modification, I'd hate to have to scrap them because it's just to much work to update them. I'd also like to start providing updated versions of unmaintained ini's to the rest of the community. For instance, https://www.redguides.com/community/resources/110-dru-dps-40k-110k-and-main-healer.1242/ works really well for me but there isn't an updated version for ToV. Solid work all on this ini Ekiv.

Question - (Request?) Kissassist ini Updater (Automagical)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back