• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Replies to a weird Craigslist post (1 Viewer)

Frybread

RedCents
31¢
-----------------

les poupees russes: sbf seeking erotic tete a tete - 24

single black female, 5'2 about 112 lbs. 34 c. available for voice confirmation via fone.
you: i am open to a variety of looks. any size genitalia ok. facial hair a plus.

i am in need of an individual who is willing to aid me in my search for reconciliation of the aesthetic idealism of the russian avant garde and the commodity fetishism that has evolved from or relates to those things produced by the avant garde that has triumphed after the devolution of the soviet state. specifically, we will be addressing issues that pertain to the period immediately before the 1917 bolshevik revolution and up until about 2 years after the installment of stalin's first five year plan (roughly 1910 to 1930). russophiles as well as those unaware with this material strongly encouraged to contact me.

in my place, i will need you very physically close to me so that we can, as a team, peruse several different books that cover early 20th century russian art/culture. i have several monographs on malevich, el lissitzky, goncharova, naum gabo, rodchenko, and others; we will be hastily covering the cubo-futurist, suprematist, constructivist and productivist movements.
while we are going through these books, i will also be running sergei eisenstein's 1925 "battleship potemkin" on a large lcd monitor.

when the movie ends, i promptly will provide you a chilled shot glass to have only one shot of the vodka* you have brought. i also will provide you with a small pickle. i will not be having any of either. i will then request that you disrobe and sit on 24 X 24 piece of inch thick felt placed on my floor. at that time, i will ask you to masturbate in front of me while i pretend to look at the books and not notice you. it is important that you look directly at my face/into my eyes despite the fact i will intentionally not be making eye contact with you. when you are ready to ejaculate, i expect you to vocally alert me and i will hand to you the largest of a cheap post- soviet era set of russian nesting/stacking dolls. you will ejaculate in the doll.

* russian vodka only. american, scandanavian, western european, and former eastern bloc produced vodka will not suffice. please be able to bring it in its original bottle (no flasks or decanters) discreetly.

---------------------------

When I first read this, I wanted to see what kind of weirdos replied. Then I had the urge to share the replies with you.

To see what kind of folks replied to this, log in to the email here:

www.pookmail.com (put "notaddicted" without quotes as the login)

If they send a picture and you want to see it, click "save" and open it with outlook.

Best reply so far:

Your command of Russian political/cultural experience
is astonishing and highly commendable. I admire the
exactness with which you have enumerated your search
requirements. I myself would love to particpate,
though currently possesing only a vintange by the name
"Vodka of the Gods" probably rules me out. C'est la vie.

Hi, my name is Devin,,

Im not sure how to feel about looking for someone on the internet, a little
embarassing, but after seeing your add, it gives the romantic in me a little
hope, as slim as the chances may be , nothjing ventured nothing gained,,,,,
You seem like a blast of fresh air
I am a real, outgoing, honest, yeah I said honest man(I know , its hard to
believe, an honest man) I have learned in life that lying hurts everyone
involved, and
Irish, mexican and hawaian, is my ethnicity, (white with some flavor)
Im sure you will get 1,000 emails I hope you see Im real , even if you do
seem like a Dream (SMILE)
I hope you find what you want, if you think you would like a man to treat
you like a princess , ALWAYS, and a guy who happpens to look like a Biker, and
Im told a WWE wrestler too(EEKKK)....lol,, Im your man.....(SMIL;E)
I have a good job (UPS driver in San Francisco), a house, a car, and 2
motorcycles, but they really don't mean alot without someone to share them with.
I hope to hear from you, you seem very specia lok so no cut-n-paste LOL my
age might scare you (44) EEEEKKKKKKK........... LOL
you seem like a very fun woman, a guy has to be on his toes with your witt
i hope to hear from you,,,, either way, have a blessed day

Devin
PS, craigs list cannot handle the photo I have so if ya r intrested, we can
exchange photos
Good luck , u sound like a dream, ok u can pinch me.....lol

I'm not sure what the "EEEEEEKKKKKKK!" is, but I suspect that he is the dolphinsex.org guy in disguise.

RE:Are You A Nice White Male...
[email protected]

save : view raw mail : DELETE
Date: Tue, May 9 2006 20:25:29 CEST Yes I am!....I would be happy to be the gentle lover you seek...Especially for the pleasuring of your breasts...smile...As you can probably tell from my email name, I am a breast/nipple man...They don't have to be large for me, just sensitive...I am a very sensual and giving lover, and I truly love to please...I love lots of foreplay and love to see/hear/feel a woman's passion rising in her body...Your pleasure is my arousal...smile

You will get all sorts of replies to your ad...Please know that mine is sincere...I am not seeking a relationship, as I am already in one...I was married for many years(married very young), divorced, and suddenly found my lady.... with no time to "sow my oats" so to speak...Now I am about to commit to my lady, and am hoping for a no-strings, short term liason...Since you are not seeking a relationship, then I thought maybe we should talk...I am mature, friendly, intelligent, and have a slim/athletic build...I am clean,disease free, and will observe any/all your limitations...I think that once you meet me, you will feel comfortable...and that will pave the way for you to truly enjoy the way I hope to please you and your body...smile...I do hope I hear back from you...I seek just what you do, and nothing more...I live and work in SF, so hopefully that helps...Although I hope you choose me, I wish you well with whoever you do choose...Be careful and enjoy...smile

Elipses followed by typing the word "smile" is kind of creepy...smile. See?

Replies to a weird Craigslist post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back