• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Replacement (1 Viewer)

RedQuest

RedCents
Well, folks, here's the situation. Of the initial group of people who started doing the Redquest compile, it's down to just one. As the summer starts, my work schedule is going to start interfering with how long it takes me to get compiles out -- it's already taking up a bunch of my time as is.

Sum it all up, I will continue to keep compiling if needed, BUT...I'm looking for a replacement. So if you would be interested in taking over for me, please send me a message on the RedQuest account.

For those interested in details, an announcement will be made if and when I find a replacement. Whoever will be taking over will gain access to the RedQuest account, and take over maintenance of the compile.

Please rest assured that I will not choose anyone who I do not think can do the job. If there aren't any qualified applicants, I will just keep doing it myself.

Basically we're looking for someone who is interested in the scene, and has done some of their own work with plugins or macros since that leads to respect of other people's work.

Thank you to any compilers interested, this is a pay job and you'll receive a check monthly. PM Redbot if you're interested and enjoy pressing "compile" in your warez copy of vs.net

Last edited:
Replacement

Users who are viewing this thread

Back