• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Repeated mesh problems (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,519¢
I am having repeated problems with mq2nav. One client is running the Shards Landing portal mac while the other is my bard running back and forth between Skyfire and Karnor's for epic mobs. And I constantly get the same error:

Meshless pathing to this point failed, load mq3nav and generate a mesh

MQ2Nav IS loaded and I have all the meshes. It can't find the Dreadlands from the SKyfire zone, I have to run manually. And about 1/3 of the Shards pathing fail.

Ideas?

I am having repeated problems with mq2nav. One client is running the Shards Landing portal mac while the other is my bard running back and forth between Skyfire and Karnor's for epic mobs. And I constantly get the same error:

Meshless pathing to this point failed, load mq3nav and generate a mesh

MQ2Nav IS loaded and I have all the meshes. It can't find the Dreadlands from the SKyfire zone, I have to run manually. And about 1/3 of the Shards pathing fail.

Ideas?
you should strongly consider moving over to mq "next".

Problem - Repeated mesh problems

Users who are viewing this thread

Back