• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Reloading mq2 (1 Viewer)

RedCents
I have a few questions I cant seem to find the answer to.

1. Is there a way to reload MQ2 if you /unload?
2. For KA, do you have to have all of the spells preloaded and spells saved to work with a premade ini from library.

Thank you in advance and I apologize if the answers are somewhere on the website but I have watched dozens of videos and read through forums and can't find them.

Solution
1. refresh injections button
1672765986091.png

2. no, you can use LoadSpellSet=2 and it will load from what is in the ini

LoadSpellSet00/1/20=Off
1=Loads SpellSetName
2=Loads Spells from the [Spells] in the ini file. If you have no [Spells] section defined and are using option 2 for LoadSpellSet, a default [Spells] section is created. See Misc section for more information on how to set up [Spells].
1. refresh injections button
1672765986091.png

2. no, you can use LoadSpellSet=2 and it will load from what is in the ini

LoadSpellSet00/1/20=Off
1=Loads SpellSetName
2=Loads Spells from the [Spells] in the ini file. If you have no [Spells] section defined and are using option 2 for LoadSpellSet, a default [Spells] section is created. See Misc section for more information on how to set up [Spells].

Solution
I have a few questions I cant seem to find the answer to.

1. Is there a way to reload MQ2 if you /unload?
2. For KA, do you have to have all of the spells preloaded and spells saved to work with a premade ini from library.

Thank you in advance and I apologize if the answers are somewhere on the website but I have watched dozens of videos and read through forums and can't find them.
I’m new and am having same issues . Watched Sic’s video & did not help. This is not user friendly.

I’m new and am having same issues . Watched Sic’s video & did not help. This is not user friendly.
I don't have a video on reloading if you did a /unload (you have to right click the MQ icon and reload if you unloaded MQ as it is unloaded so you can't just use a slash command)

I also don't have a video on kissassist, but the kisswiki has the information you're looking for.

if MQ is unloading every time you zone - it means you're trying to use macroquest on an unsupported "truebox" server, and are potentially losing all of the protections MQ is trying to provide you

I don't have a video on reloading if you did a /unload (you have to right click the MQ icon and reload if you unloaded MQ as it is unloaded so you can't just use a slash command)

I also don't have a video on kissassist, but the kisswiki has the information you're looking for.

if MQ is unloading every time you zone - it means you're trying to use macroquest on an unsupported "truebox" server, and are potentially losing all of the protections MQ is trying to provide you
Sorry, new to all this. Just got $9 month subscription. I can not down load launcher or get Mq up at all. Down loaded 9 X … ended up having to remove what little I did load as it would not allow me to even log into EQ. I watched the video on red guides launcher. I don’t have vanilla loaded yet. My macroquest2 does not have mq2 or any folder. You said under settings the go to mq2 folder. Like I said this is all new 1st time to load. Going to try again.

Last edited:
Sorry, new to all this. Just got $9 month subscription. I can not down load launcher or get Mq up at all. Down loaded 9 X … ended up having to remove what little I did load as it would not allow me to even log into EQ. I watched the video on red guides launcher. I don’t have vanilla loaded yet. My macroquest2 does not have mq2 or any folder. You said under settings the go to mq2 folder. Like I said this is all new 1st time to load. Going to try again.

sorry to hear about your woes, they don't sound like the original post, or what you quoted.

check out these vids in order and they should get you sorted out, and if you still have some problems, make a new thread where you can get dedicated attention to your specific problems. lots of us are very happy

there are only a couple of things that may prevent it from working *at all* and that would be things like out-of-date unsupported windows like windows 7 etc

Getting Started / Returning user

Welcome to RedGuides, fellow EQ multi-boxing enthusiast!

The best place to begin is our "New User Guide" video series, click this TV to watch:

This step-by-step series will teach absolute beginners how to control 6 characters at once while highlighting Nav, AutoLogin, and DanNet, which are fundamental plugins that will enhance every aspect of your game.

Returning users check out - MacroQuest Release Party: https://www.redguides.com/community/threads/macroquest-release-party.80628/ for information about changes from the legacy MQ2 to the new and awesome MQ

Question - Reloading mq2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back