• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Reloaded EQ: Issues (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,629¢
I reloaded EQ because it took a dump and now all of my chat windows, buff windows, pet info etc. etc. are miniature. I had this issue before but I can't remember what it was that I did to fix it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have put it in Windows mode and changed the Screen Resolution in the options window and that just make a smaller screen inside the desktop and if you drag the corner everything remains the same. Thanks in advance as I am sure it is something simple that I am just missing.

basic eq UI doesnt handle 4k well -

You need custom UI pieces and to change the font size for chat windows to help
I have done some of what you say but I have, in the past, run 4K resolution on my monitors and was able to get the game to play normally with the right size UI with no problem. But, when I deleted the files that DBG told me too, without first backing them up ...this is what I ended up with and it sucks.

@Medicman hey bud, here I used Trapper's post and it worked for me (more info in that thread as well):
in the EQ folder right click eqgame.exe and go to properties -
Compatibility tab
change high DPI settings
-Check Override High DPI scaling behavior.
and set drop down to system.

Discussion - Reloaded EQ: Issues

Users who are viewing this thread

Back