• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Software RELEASE - 64 bit MySEQ server (1 Viewer)

JHz

RedCents
720¢
I have completed the work with the server.exe and offsets for the current 64 bit version of eqgame.exe on the test server. You can grab the release at my github. https://github.com/HeartBurzum/myseq/releases/tag/x64

This is a drop in that works with your current client.exe.
WARNING:: this only works with the 64 bit client, if you attempt to use the serverx64.exe on live it will not work. Continue to use the normal server.exe until live is upgraded to 64bit.

question from imanoob... guys... my pc system type says : 64-bit operating system, x64- based processor...however task manager shows eq only running in 32 bit...wtf...tahnk you for your efforts...you have improved trainanoob +1

question from imanoob... guys... my pc system type says : 64-bit operating system, x64- based processor...however task manager shows eq only running in 32 bit...wtf...tahnk you for your efforts...you have improved trainanoob +1
its for test

this may be a stupid question, but when i click the link why isnt anything happening? tryin to get some copy paste action to do it myself lol
nice to meet you all!

Sorry for the spam. found out my own problem. wasnt a level 2. thanks for the wonderful site though :)

I don't normally post so I hope this is the correct place to put this information.
If not, please let me know or move it to the right area.
-------------

I have used MySEQ for years and always got my updated from their support form.
I tried updating MySEQ from their site today and could not get it to work.

When I tried to run their files I got the same errors discussed in the thread on the ShowEQ HelpDesk form and I could not edit the port it runs under.

This is the file information for what I downloaded from their site today.
The file "showeq_x64_3_0_0.zip" from https://sourceforge.net/projects/seq/
contains:
server.exe, 517,632 bytes. version 3.0.0.0 modified data 2/14/2022 at 7:49 pm
MySEQ.exe, 498,688 bytes. version 3.0.0.0 modified data 2/14/2022 at 7:48 pm

So then I updated MySEQ from the RedGuides Launcher.
I got these files
server.exe, 507,392 bytes. version 2.5.1.0 modified data 1/19/2022 at 4:34 am
MySEQ.exe, 627,200 bytes. version 2.4.1.0 modified data 2/8/2015 at 5:58 pm

These works with the live EQ today, and I could edit the ports it uses.

Just passing this along for anyone else having issues getting MySEQ to run.
I don't know if it's cool to post any info about the redguide release on the www.showeq.net/forums or not,
so I am just posting here to help those having issues.

A fresh windows install is currently flagging this as Trojan:Win32/Bearfoos.B!ml -- Not sure why but a virus total scan is also popping up a single company flagging this as a problem.

Is anyone else having issues getting the new offsets after today's patch? Launcher isnt grabbing them for me :/

Software RELEASE - 64 bit MySEQ server

Users who are viewing this thread

Back