• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Relaxed Truebox TLP (1 Viewer)

BeeKeeper

RedCents
40¢
I'm a TLP junkie. My longest stint was on Rizlona until my guild disbanded during the lvl 70 slog. RedGuides extended my playtime so much. It was perfect.

That said, I'm getting the itch again. Its that time of year when the talk around the next batch of TLPs starts ramping up, and I can't help but speculate.

I'm assuming that if one was like Rizlona and had no boxing restrictions that things like MQ would be fine.

But if a server is announced with relaxed truebox, would MQ be allowed from day one? And if so, how heavy handed are they being with the ban hammer these days?

Even with just KA the boxing game is so much better. I did alt+tab with a 3 box until past Luclin. No way I can go back to that!

Solution
MQ is not supported on Truebox servers. If/When a server transitions into "relaxed truebox" or complete removal of truebox restrictions, MQ support would be added at *sometime* afterwards.

> Here is the link to the sticky <

Other tools such as MySEQ and IonBC are available for truebox servers.

The MQ devs have stated that a server that transitions from Truebox into "Relaxed Truebox" would get support added "sometime" after they become relaxed truebox. There shouldn't be an expectation for it to be the same day, or necessarily even the same patch.

Relaxed Truebox schedule:

VanikiSupported2022-08-03
Yelinak
MQ is not supported on Truebox servers. If/When a server transitions into "relaxed truebox" or complete removal of truebox restrictions, MQ support would be added at *sometime* afterwards.

> Here is the link to the sticky <

Other tools such as MySEQ and IonBC are available for truebox servers.

The MQ devs have stated that a server that transitions from Truebox into "Relaxed Truebox" would get support added "sometime" after they become relaxed truebox. There shouldn't be an expectation for it to be the same day, or necessarily even the same patch.

Relaxed Truebox schedule:

VanikiSupported2022-08-03
YelinakSupported2023-06-22
OakwyndNot Supported2024-06-20
Removal:
ManglerSupported2023-10-18
AraduneSupported2023-10-18
MischiefSupported2023-10-18
ThornbladeSupported2023-10-18

Solution
Thanks Sic, I did see that post in the other forum. Was just wondering (and speculating).

Has anyone used IonBC? It seems like a nice middle ground for truebox.

Truth be told I'll probably roll on FV if these TLPs end up being strictly truebox.

Any other TLP junkies anticipating the server announcement too?

Question - Relaxed Truebox TLP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back