• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Regarding my subscription (1 Viewer)

IamNotEmo

RedCents
Hello all Redguiders! Sorry to bother you in a public forum, but I have a question and can't PM mods about it.

Now, to a moderator:
Recelently, my subscription ran out. This month, I made some posts, so I could get more time on my subscription via the June awards show. Has the award show not happened yet or what?

Sir, we regret to inform you that the June Award Show™ has not started. However the June Award Show™ should commence soon, please hold while an operator comes to assist you.

the Awards Show usually won't happen till around the end of the first week...;)...so you'll have to wait until then...or throw down 6 bucks ;)

Regarding my subscription

Users who are viewing this thread

Back