• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Regarding my subscription II (1 Viewer)

Shiminee

RedCents
I'm sorry to use this forum to get your attention, but I have emailed you twice and not received a response. I mailed Redguides a check back in January for my renewed subscription. The check didnt clear my bank until April. I still can't get access and working through normal channels hasn't worked. I'm sorry if my old fashioned way of renewing messed up your system, but I would like to get access. Thank You.

I just got back from vacation. In response to the question about contacting Redguides I went to the Support (which I believe is also Contact Us) and sent two emails. The first was when my check didn't clear for a couple of months and the second after the check cleared and I asked for access. The first
email was sent in early April and the second was sent in May.

Regarding my subscription II

Users who are viewing this thread

Back