• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Refund Please (1 Viewer)

SinisterJoint

RedCents
II'm requesting a refund for a level 2 sub that I couldn't even log in to cancel if I wanted too, until I RE-Registered

1608517986241.png

So I just want the 12/19 9.95 refunded as it was the only one that I COULDN'T cancel. Thanks!

Last edited:
I don't understand what you mean by "couldn't even log in to cancel if I wanted too, until I RE-Registered" but of course, cancelling them for you.

edit: looks like you already cancelled them yourself

I mean I had to literally reregister my account to even gain access to the screen above TO cancel the recurring sub. Which is odd considering I could see my old purchases. To any extent, just the last charge for level 2 is what i want refunded. Thanks

Any word on the refund for the level 2?

The dates should make it crystal clear.

charged 12/19 for level 2 and then 12/20 a free signup (this was me reregistering the account just to ask for a refund (if it wasnt the same account then why can i see all the purchases) ).... just the 9.95 from 12/19 is all I want refunded, thanks

I'm still confused by what you mean by re-register, you're using an account from July, but your refund has been sent to your atz***@gmail.com account

Last edited:
Request - Refund Please

Users who are viewing this thread

Back