• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - RedGuids MQ2 on multiple computers (1 Viewer)

You can download and play with VV MQ2 over whatever computers you have.

I have mine installed on two.

Your level 2 status with RedGuides, gives you access to the software to download and update onto your computer(s) for as long as you maintain level 2 status. When DBG update EQ, you will need to update VV MQ2 as well, and do that over each computer.

Np, I connect them to an Aten CS84u, so that I can connect 4 computers to 1 screen, keyboard and mouse. The CS84u is super fast for switching between computers and produce almost no heat since it is passive, unlike allot of other KNX switches.

as long as they're all you - yup have at it
was wondering what would happen if i were to be elsewhere and tried to run it while its still running at home, i.e. totally different IP than the ones all on the same network currently.

was wondering what would happen if i were to be elsewhere and tried to run it while its still running at home, i.e. totally different IP than the ones all on the same network currently.
as long as they're all you - yup have at it

If you want to launch toons remotely you can use ISBOXER.

The multiple computer wizard is really great and basically will allow you to launch from any IP address/port. As long as the Firewall is open.

The sky is the limit...

If you drive from One toon on one PC - you can launch it on a laptop or such at work. In Isboxer you just tell it to Also Launch A, B,C etc...
1641168119670.png

And across the world another set of toons will Launch (From Desktop) and you can log them in and broadcast to them etc. Its quiet amazing really.

If you want to launch toons remotely you can use ISBOXER.

The multiple computer wizard is really great and basically will allow you to launch from any IP address/port. As long as the Firewall is open.

The sky is the limit...

If you drive from One toon on one PC - you can launch it on a laptop or such at work. In Isboxer you just tell it to Also Launch A, B,C etc...
View attachment 36489

And across the world another set of toons will Launch (From Desktop) and you can log them in and broadcast to them etc. Its quiet amazing really.
That's cool, but not at all my style lol. I'm really a minimalist with the automation, I don't even use dannet or eqbc commands and don't do anything remote, just wasn't sure if I left it on(though the way I use, it'd only be foraging or idle) but wanted to run babyaccts on a laptop when I'm visiting my mother or something (she's hours away, not like a workplace distance) if it'd flag the account like hey! You need another acct to do that! Or something.

Crap, wtf do I have 87 accounts then?

Attachments

• 4004191306-046c683f31ebc4d36644efdba21bc7b112fe5663749431f0ca5097eb8fb68196.jpeg
    4004191306-046c683f31ebc4d36644efdba21bc7b112fe5663749431f0ca5097eb8fb68196.jpeg
    70.6 KB · Views: 5
IRL - RedGuids MQ2 on multiple computers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back