• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Redguides update problem (1 Viewer)

daqs

RedCents
34¢
Hello,

I am having a problem getting RGUpdate to work. If I have posted on the wrong forum, please forgive. Some other forums I do not have posting permission.

This worked previously.

With RGUpdate 1.3, I get an icon on the task bar and when I mouse over it is is a blank window.

I have downloaded this via IE, Firefox, and Opera.

I have tried saving the RGupdater to desktop to run and to a folder in my downloads file. It is not in my MQ2 folder.

I did the install of the MS .net framework 4, but it says I have the updated version.

I have run this as an administrator and not as an administrator.

Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• redguides not working.jpg
    redguides not working.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 478
Also the RGupdater is mainly for ease of use. You can unzip the compile and copy the files and drop them into your MQ2 folder or just run it out of the release folder if its a first time install.

Thank you for the kind replies. I use Norton antivirus, but turned it off completely as well. It didn't like any of the files so I turn it off to download and execute the files.

Redguides update problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Back