• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Redguides Rewards January! (1 Viewer)

Who's posts helped you out the most?

• amariz11

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bubba

• Racecar

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Sbang

• bah

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedLotus

RedCents
60¢
It's that time AGAIN!!!

Time to but my e-girlfriend a Valentine's Day present?

Well, that too!

It's time to vote!

It's about darn time!... err, I mean, we love you RedLotus!

I love you too!

... but not as much as I love my e-girlfriend!

Aww! Shucks, that goes without sayin'!

This month, we'll see a new expansion released along with an entire new PvP system. Are you excited? I'm excited!

The possible rewards are listed in the announcements forum.

Everyone in the polls gets a new title should they want it, Just PM me to request it.

If you have any questions about the rewards, please read the FAQ first and holler to me in a PM if you're still not sure. This especially important if you have questions regarding free access, or all-access, access.... alas, I think this paragraph has an excess of the word access, but oh well, I digress! I'll get on with the poll already!

Here are the Nominees and their contributions, listed in no particular order:​

amariz11

Leveling 20-30 Neriak

EQ2:trying to move up some levels this is how I went from level 12-16 in 1 -2 hours

Bubba

Link: Complete Quest Checklist

Racecar

Hot PvP tip, become immune to all rear attacks, even while stunned!

How to transfer items between your Freeport and Qeynos characters

Sbang

collectables spawn in commonlands

bah
(because I missed his post last month)

Broker Sell Back

Please tell me if you think I missed a totally kick-butt post of your's. I hate missing posts, but it can happen. (cough)

i wish i knew more about EQ2...then i'd have lots of dumb stuff to say here...maybe i'll start joining in on convos :D

lol i still havent gotten my 200k from november... i think im gonna go for the ipod lol

I think that only two people voted, and probably for themselves, which is sad comment on our EQ2 forums.

Hopefully these new PvP servers generate more interest, and open more loopholes to post about =)

Bah, grats to you. You'll want to PM jolly redbot with the information to get your prize, if you haven't done so already. :)

Redguides Rewards January!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back