• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Redguides or MMobugs? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
52¢
Hi there ive been using MMObugs for a bit, but i dont feel safe since theres alot of active hacks involved with MMobugs

What is the difference between redguides and Mmobugs?

is redguides safer? I got told redguides dont work with active hacks, just macros and such?

Thanks
Remix

Hi there ive been using MMObugs for a bit, but i dont feel safe since theres alot of active hacks involved with MMobugs

is redguides safer? I got told redguides dont work with active hacks, just macros and such?

Thanks
Remix
RG doesn't have active hacks and we have a very active and vibrant community here - outside of those things they're both MQ2 - so things you're familiar with will still be familiar

Ahh i see im interesting in giving it a try,
Is there a trial anywhere? If not, i will have to Sub in 2 weeks time when i get paid, i know its only 10 a month, just paid rent 3days ago
is there anything i can do to look up things to get ready for when i can sub?

Ahh your the person behind the class plugins? a couple people have mentioned they premium plugins from redguides or something :)

Thanks
Remix

Ahh i see im interesting in giving it a try,
Is there a trial anywhere? If not, i will have to Sub in 2 weeks time when i get paid, i know its only 10 a month, just paid rent 3days ago
is there anything i can do to look up things to get ready for when i can sub?

Ahh your the person behind the class plugins? a couple people have mentioned they premium plugins from redguides or something :)

Thanks
Remix
i hit you with 30 days of that sweet sweet very vanilla!

Welcome remix

make sure you check out our starter vids so you can get sorted with the launcher and such > HERE <

Thanks
Remix

That is basically the difference between the MQ2 compiles, MMOB does active hacks and RG does not.

But beyond that, the community here is MUCH MUCH more friendly and helpful than MMOB. At MMOB there is very little community support, low participating membership and way too many jerks.

So bottom line, if you absolutely MUST have active hacks, that would literally be the ONLY reason to go there.

Last edited:
Question - Redguides or MMobugs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back