• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Redguides Leechers! (1 Viewer)

Mlz

RedCents
Snarg:

and his friend /or his alt?
Rali:

Both on EU Servers, search on Armory (cant putup link due to bugged Iexplorer, just formated my comp.)
are both leechers from Edgeofnowhere, i dont know their names here tho but maybe someone got a clue so we can ban them?

These two are the leechers that steal stuff from Redguides.com and puts it on Edgeofnowhere aka Blizzhackers or whatever it was.

We have to find out what his account-name here on redguides is right? So, if you have seen anything about any Rali, from any poster, we might find out who he is so we can stop the damn leeching.

They are both on the server Férocité. So, now we got their character names. Maybe someone can be able to talk to them and ask them about their redguides account or anything like that? i dont know:P Just wanted you to know about this thing.

Got the information from a friend.

Get somebody that plays EU, get them to start leveling an alt, start talking to the leecher(s), and become friends, mention redguides and ask if they have an account that you can "borrow" cause you've heard about RG and wana see in it.

Generel said:
Get somebody that plays EU, get them to start leveling an alt, start talking to the leecher(s), and become friends, mention redguides and ask if they have an account that you can "borrow" cause you've heard about RG and wana see in it.
they can read this as well... anyway am on EU,,

Redguides Leechers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back