• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

RedGuides at school! (1 Viewer)

Generel

RedCents
11¢
At my school(3rd best public school in PA[Pennsylvania]) we have internet blockers so you cant get to certain game sites, or forums and stuff, and RedGuides is banned for me. OH NO!!!!!!!!!!

A very easy way to get around this is:

Step 1 Go to google.com

Step 2 Type in(without quotes) "Redguides.com/forums"(to get to the forums)

Step 3 It should be the first 1 there, click on Cached(next to the url), and your at Redguides!!!!!!!

Just something short and sweet, and something I found out at school while bored. :D

Yeah this is pretty comonly known THOUGH most schools dont know about Redguides so I dont see why it would be blocked in the first place. Unless your school has a total ban on everything non-school related. =/

PS: Im a freshman too

Nope, My site got taken down(apparently they caught me with 10+ Mp3's on their, Where did it say I couldn't have those?) Happened right after I reinstalled windows, so I lost a bit of my flash sigs and other junk.

Greenyoda said:
Nope, My site got taken down(apparently they caught me with 10+ Mp3's on their, Where did it say I couldn't have those?) Happened right after I reinstalled windows, so I lost a bit of my flash sigs and other junk.
lol...Your site was angry because you had MP3s : /.

The moral stays the same...PROXYS FTW.

RedGuides at school!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back