• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Redcent Username Change question (1 Viewer)

RedCents
246¢
Since my question has to do with a name change, I will just ask it here, sorry if I shouldn't, but anywho, when I purchase a name change, and here is the stupid part "probably", is it only for 31 days, because it says duration 31 days?

Solution
Since my question has to do with a name change, I will just ask it here, sorry if I shouldn't, but anywho, when I purchase a name change, and here is the stupid part "probably", is it only for 31 days, because it says duration 31 days?
No. It is permanent.

They are manually approved
hell of a necro on this post....
I believe it says 31 days because it can take up to that long since someone has to manually approve it.

No. It is permanent.

They are manually approved

Solution
Question - Redcent Username Change question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back