• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Patch - RedCent Update (1 Viewer)

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
88,730¢
Pronouns
He/Him
Update:

You no longer need to post to update your redcents, as it now happens automatically. Click that little :rc in the lower left of your screen whenever you see a good post!

Same rules as before:
3 RC for giving
10 RC for receiving

Limit of 3 thanks per day.

This means you can earn 90 :rc a month without posting a single thing, just giving thanks to good posts. (This would be great! Just don't spam thanks randomly - use it on actual good posts and everyone will love you)

Level 2 is only 50 :rc - meaning you can have level 2 free forever simply by thanking people.

The new systems works with Tapatalk as well - just hit "thanks" in tapatalk to give a user redcents.

Last edited:
New RedCent system! We've ditched the old "rep" method and are using a much simpler "thanks" method that works with Tapatalk.

You can see a recent history of who has given you Redcents via the "thanks" button here:
http://www.redguides.com/community/recent_thanks.php

And you can see a history of both your thanks & thanked posts in your user profile under "about me".

Yup, same as ever!

10 for receiving
3 for giving

Giving limit: 3 per day. After you give 3, the thanks button will disappear.

It's more that I'm too lazy to code it back in. Besides, I think the report button does everything we want a dislike button to do and more.

Patch - RedCent Update

Users who are viewing this thread

Back