• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Redcent Sub Purchases While Subbed (1 Viewer)

RedCents
7,333¢
Quick question regarding how Redcent sub purchases work while you're already subbed (as I picked up 3 -- as an aside I love the community it builds in promoting solid dialogue): does it push back your subscription payment date or does it wait until your sub expires? I'd be curious what the standard process is for this sort of thing. Thanks for any info!

Quick question regarding how Redcent sub purchases work while you're already subbed (as I picked up 3 -- as an aside I love the community it builds in promoting solid dialogue): does it push back your subscription payment date or does it wait until your sub expires? I'd be curious what the standard process is for this sort of thing. Thanks for any info!
I' don't have handy a technical answer, but you can click >>> Sub Info << in your member panel and see your sub info

It pushes back your sub payment date by 30 days, but after you purchase it, it will take a few days to take effect.

I believe you can check by looking at your next payment date.

I actually purchased a red cent sub while I still had my monthly recurring sub active. It didn’t seem to extend my sub and I was still charged on the same day of the month through my credit card. It didn’t seem to extend my sub either so I cancelled my recurring sub for now and see if my sub get extended at the end of the month.

I actually purchased a red cent sub while I still had my monthly recurring sub active. It didn’t seem to extend my sub and I was still charged on the same day of the month through my credit card. It didn’t seem to extend my sub either so I cancelled my recurring sub for now and see if my sub get extended at the end of the month.

Hmm, same issue here. I haven't notice the date get pushed back yet. I'll give it another day or two perhaps? Let me know how the cancel works and I may have to do the same.

Redcent subscriptions will overlap with a paid (real $) subscription. You should avoid doing both at the same time. If you did this on accident, send me a PM and we'll get things sorted for you.

Question - Redcent Sub Purchases While Subbed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back