• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Red Guides is Like my Everquest Parent (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,730¢
I realized that today. If I have a technical question. Any question whether it's about an RG resource or not, where do I go first the EQ Forums? Nope I come here and wait to see what Sic has to say. It's the truth.

I had a problem with someone from EQ last night, so I posted on here for a guild officer. Not his guild website.

Durango is like that that quiet family member who is really wise. So when he talks you listen.

Doc is the family's sense of humor. The funniest people used have tragedy in their past that motivates their comedy. Doc most certainly takes his pain to give us a well needed laugh. And great questions that make us think.

When I tell a joke that goes too far, it gets taken down and I get told bluntly not bleeping funny. But I don't get overly punished because the family knows I just want to make people laugh and I made a mistake.

Notice I said family That's what this site really is. Plus you have some amazing resources I literally could and would not play EQ without. Pretty cool family

I realized that today. If I have a technical question. Any question whether it's about an RG resource or not, where do I go first the EQ Forums? Nope I come here and wait to see what Sic has to say. It's the truth.

I had a problem with someone from EQ last night, so I posted on here for a guild officer. Not his guild website.

Durango is like that that quiet family member who is really wise. So when he talks you listen.

Doc is the family's sense of humor. The funniest people used have tragedy in their past that motivates their comedy. Doc most certainly takes his pain to give us a well needed laugh. And great questions that make us think.

When I tell a joke that goes too far, it gets taken down and I get told bluntly not bleeping funny. But I don't get overly punished because the family knows I just want to make people laugh and I made a mistake.

Notice I said family That's what this site really is. Plus you have some amazing resources I literally could and would not play EQ without. Pretty cool family
definitely some personalities around here :p

every now and again an_image makes me fall out of my chair with the silly gifs

Discussion - Red Guides is Like my Everquest Parent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back