• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Red Cent initial test over, prizes are here! (1 Viewer)

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
88,750¢
Pronouns
He/Him
Thank you to everyone who participated in the Red Cent test. The mods and I will be going over everyone’s ideas from the suggestion threads in the coming months, and trying to improve the system. Another Red Cent test will begin soon.

If you received at least 3 Red Cents BEFORE November 26th, you've won something. Find your name below.

If your prize has been awarded, your name will appear in Italics. If your secondary prize has been awarded, your name will appear italic and bold.

The users below receive the following,
3 Months Membership
Assweasel
Greystoke
randomguy_01
Ccomp5950
Moonspell
Alatyami

6 Months Membership + Ability to change anyone’s custom title once (subject to mod approval, post request in this thread)
RedBema
Tone
Mochila
DrZap
MacGuy101
Willy
Julae
Frost
Noobhaxor
Marachus

1 Year Membership + Ability to change anyone’s custom title once (subject to mod approval, post request in this thread)
Galuvwen
Bacstab
Crystane

A USB Flash Drive for your Keychain + Ability to change anyone’s custom title once (subject to mod approval, post request in this thread)
()==D===>
TeachersPet
ss44
Boswell
Skeptic
Alatyami

To claim a physical prize, please PM Redbot your shipping address.

A USB Flash Drive for your Keychain AND your choice of one of the following: WoW 60-day Gamecard, SOE 90 day Gamecard, Civ 4, EQ's DoDH expansion, EQ Titanium, EQ2 + Expansion, WoW, Quake 4, F.E.A.R, Guild Wars, Silent Hunter 3, Gary Grigsby's World at War, <a href= http://tracking.ige.com/a/1491>500 Gold in WoW / 50k in EQ / similar in EQ2</a>, Zboard, Logitech mx510 RED mouse
NDawg
armysoldier
Cade

How to Deal with Anger (paperback), or Ipod Shuffle or Laser Mouse
odessa

ATI Radeon X700 Pro 256 MB PCIe or Logitech THX Z-5300e 280 Watts RMS 5.1 Speakers
codecaster

Overall the test went well. The Everquest section was by far the most fanatic with the Red Cents (I attribute this to people there using their signatures to encourage Red Cents) but each section participated better than I expected. I decided not to ban cheaters (i.e. people who PM’ed each other to give Red Cents) as this was just a test and rules were not clearly posted. In the future, we’ll put in rules and watch Red Cent transactions more closely.

The big issues we’re considering right now are negative Red Cents, forcing comments, and allowing users to campaign in every single post.

Last edited:
Wow, am splat. Thx Redbot, and of course to all who gave me a Red Cent for my work on writeing/bettering macro's.

Last edited:
Red Cent initial test over, prizes are here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back