• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Recent Bannings: Post here. (1 Viewer)

Never had a problem i do my shit starting around 12am est , i start using monkafk at 3pm est not 1 problem , i awlays GM check on a different pc though when i see when its /camp

They haven't busted anyone who've "looted and scooted" on mine, matter of fact two were even in the expedition but not online. I think it actually depends more on whether they research it that in depth than anything else on those people.

QQ, every time you post, you prove your ignorance. GMCheck is F'ING USELSS. It will NOT PICK UP ON INVIS GMs. It will pick up on anon GMs, but:

1) GMs can look in on you without being inzone
2) Can be invis to your client, period...preventing GMCheck from seeing them. The only time you'll see a GM is when they want you to.

Never had a problem i do my shit starting around 12am est , i start using monkafk at 3pm est not 1 problem , i awlays GM check on a different pc though when i see when its /camp

yeah but they still got you according to your recent posts.

gm check is useless if they are onto you or are actively checking your instance for hackers

It saved me once, but only because the GM popped in the zone for an unrelated issue. Then again, this was back in the day before a lot of content was instanced.

I have a feeling the GMs are logging into a server, doing a GM /who all monk (assuming thats possible to catch even anon monks), and just bouncing around checking all the anon and/or ones in instances or zones that have common GK targets. If I was a GM that's exactly what I'd be doing.

If I felt like being even more of a hardass, I'd do the same thing for bards, and possibly rangers, as some folks might be going back to them to GK instead of monks for safety reasons.

5 friends got suspended two nights ago on luclin server, they were all in a dodh instance doing the queen, gm popped in and poof, all suspended for 10 days with a 20 day rollback, luckily the one monk did something useful thats worth sharing, before he was disconnected he died, he then took all items from his bank and died again, he is assuming all items on dead toons will be waiting in shadowrest when his suspension is up ? we will see

daz911 said:
he is assuming all items on dead toons will be waiting in shadowrest when his suspension is up ?

My wizard account recieved a 20 day rollback and 10 suspension about a month ago. He was stripped of all gear he had on him and in his bank. His corpse full of Tacvi gear was still in Shadowrest after the 10 days. I originally left the corpse there before the 20 day period though. In my experience GMs miss alot of stuff in Shadowrest.

I remember one time before my hacking days (4-5months ago) i petitioned for a item i accidently destroyed to have it rembursed.. tarnished chime from skylance for tob... well he poped in game and sent me a tell ..Greetings blah blah.. out of curosity i did /w all gm.... nothing.. so yes they do not show up on /w all gm .. its all luck if you get caught useing mac or not u never know if there on game or even standing infrot of you obviously dont do it infrot of people you dont know crowded zones .. dont piss anyone off or do anything that can get you /reported at all anything draws eyes on you ur askin for it....

Well my Monk account got banned some time last night doing advtaskwarp2. i knew it was bound to happen and i'm actually not pissed due to they didnt catch both my accounts doing it. corse how ever i will stop all activity of the mac for just about ever.

happens. later today when the money grabbers are working i'll make my phone calls and such.

/em prays for no role back. and stipping of gear.

why would you use advtask anything on a toon you like? thats like afk macro'ing a monster mission only you're going through multiple zones /zoning instead of popping in and out of an instance ever X amount of time. I've had a toon suspended for advtask and my friend had a toon banned (contacted them while suspended and they looked into account and banned) a while ago

Aye its dangerous. And about once a month i see a GM pop over just to check it out. Its not too hot on their list but they still know it exists. Its been around a LONG time

Just wanted to update his. 3 friends all monks got banned with rollback in 2 days. One hadnt killed in a week was doing normal groups. After that a gm poped in LDed him and suspended (maybe banned) Its like they were watching him or checked logs, dont know. As for the other 2. One was in COA. and the other was doing DPOB.

THey are hitin this hard it seems. With al the idiots out there that are abuseing the shit out of this i knew it was comming. 1-75, full anguish gear, and max aa in 1 month was bound to get attention. They might as well go kill all the fableds too... Im greedy myself dont get me wrong but just use common sense.

I used it cause it was good exp and well honestly was hopeing if cought first offense would only be suspension. so we will see about to make the phone call now.

zazoot said:
yeah but they still got you according to your recent posts.

gm check is useless if they are onto you or are actively checking your instance for hackers
Ah yes, that was at like 3pm est lol, wasent my monk just some oif my toons. This was the first lesson learned

Got 2 of my 3 Monk accounts suspended yesterday on Antonius Bayle.

I always thought i flew below radar. Was ultra careful and never used the macro during SOE office opening hours etc. I only ever done Anguish with them.

Curious as to why the 3rd Monk escaped. I`m trying to think of something i did with the suspended 2 that i never done with the 3rd. Regardless, i think it`s time to call it a day. Theres no way i can go back to grouping for exp etc. :)

Was great fun while it lasted.

Good god my first suspension, was fine 2 hours up till the patch go to log in after reading about everybody elses recent stuff and monks down /sigh, 2 other accounts are perfectly fine and the lame thing is a buddy of mine who does alot of open zone stuff was totaly fine lol... Was like hah I'll be fine in instances I mean I'm never seen zoneing into anything it's usually find a crevice /ghost on /warp wp >>w/e<< and zi so not sure if it was player reported or what.

finally got me ..bastards.. my monk was mostly legit with all his items minus like 2 items :(.. 1st offence so I sent my email / petition and will see what happens.. if its a perma ban im done with EQ .. its been a good 8 years i guess .. /rude sony .. just let the game fucking die already.. and if I don't get bann im prolly not going to hack anymore lol .. just pray for no rollback cuz i do frickin raid with my guild and get legit items ><

Prob seen this tons of times but first suspension, don't e-mail or petition - you don't want the attention...it's like asking to be banned.

2 monk friends of mine just got there monk back after suspension one for gking dpob the other he dosent know just loged in one day and was suspended ... he says prolly for gkin too .. but anyway the first weird thing is the first monk has been suspended TWICE the other monk first offense and both were suspended for 7 days ... the really weird thing is neither one of them had gear stripd or rolled back AT ALL whats up with that?? eveyone talks about roll backs ect ect does it depend on the GM who catches you or ??

p.s my monk recently suspended first offense waiting to see what happens

server - drinal

Depends on who catches you i think. And how you react. It may also be that SOE had to show they were doing something about it. SO you do extreme on a few that way the word gets out.

Also to note is that on the boards they said and i quote" why roll em back they will be up and running in a couple days and 2 weeks later they will have all that you took from em anyways" . Which is a true statement. So tell your friend just be glad.

suspensions happening on Luclin server, simple warping... the movepackets are definitely giving them away - cause he was not caught by a GM. He warped a few times early in the day , logged out ... 3 hours later went to log in his cleric box.. and it was suspended. Just a heads up, as others have posted DO NOT /warp /zone/fade..... unless you enjoy watching Television

Suspended on Cazic today april 19th. Gked some trash mobs early this morning before i knew the packets were messed up, dont know if thats why but suspensions are definately happening. Be careful.

DOH

Well, it was fun while it lasted, got suspended and I was really bad so im sure im banned for good, its not worth it to play eq without the cheats imo, personally I feel they are trying to push us all to play vanguard :mad: Have fun you guys (whats left of you) cheat up, and have fun while it lasts lol I Know I sure as hell did!!

banned also used warp 2 times with nobody in the zone with me had another compile going witch was suppose to be safe, ah well real life here i come im not even gonna try to get my account back, even tho this is the first time i have been banned

all 3 accounts suspended when I checked this morning, warped maybe 1 time each early yesterday before the warnings. oh well. will be selling them all after the suspension :rolleyes:

I know a 74 monk who got banned just last night, saw him before i went to work, came home 4-5 hours later he was on another toon told me they had banned him he said someone ratted him out to save their own hide, he got banned for ghost killing

By the way it was on Zek

Last edited:
My little drakkin monk is suspended! I logged in once since the patch, which was shortly after MQ was released and before anyone knew about the new opcode changes, to check to see if Phantom still worked - then logged off. Checked this morning and I'm suspended.

just log in and check your subscription at everquest.com if you are suspended it will say "suspended" under your subscription status, instead of active.

One account out of 7 suspended...was warping about in East Commons on a baby quest...before the warnings went out....

Was no email notice...just tried to log in last night and couldn't

I warped around a few times yesterday and am okie dokie. Sucks for you guys :-( I've had this account banned before so I feel you. Took me 7 months to get it re-activated. I ended up writing a normal (snail-mail) letter to some guy in the Sony-EQ building in San Francisco pretty much bending over and grabbing my ankles to get it back. "OMgerz I'm so sorry..I won't do it again. Please Mister, EQ is my life and I want to buy ALL the new expansions" blah blah blah

whats the difference, banned/suspended ive never been suspended or banned till today when the patch was going i checked account status (banned) i mean come on first time offense well first time they catch me i been hacking since it started but whats the diference i see alll these people posting they got suspended is the outcome different with suspended then with banned

Banned you don't get the account back. If you are suspended it is usually for like 10days or so and then you get the account back.

I wonder how they make up their minds since it seems like a lot have been suspended and a lot have been banned via the new detection code, it would be interesting to figure out how they determine which are banned and which are just suspended/rolled back

Recent Bannings: Post here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back