• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Real cheap Don crystals (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

RedCents
291¢
Well this is my first post but people might already know about this. But i have been doing this for awhile. Sometimes getting Don crystals for 5-9pp each. Some of the spells the DoN merchants sell are also droppable. Or when doing parchment turn ins you can get them. Those people if they don't need sell them in bazaar for 500pp-2000pp .. buying them in bazaar and selling back to don merchants for 84 crystals for each spell can be very worth it.

Hope this helps :)

wow this is actually a good Idea Nice Job although u did Post this in the wrong section u might want to move it :-)

wtf does this mean? It makes no sense without being on the page that the poster is assuming the reader is already on.

There is a thread about this. I'll post when I find it in the cheat section. It's been several months and it's just buried. And yeah, it still works. :)

*edit* http://www.redguides.com/community/showthread.php?t=11020&highlight=bellow

Furthermore, I STRONGLY suggest using the Necro PoP vendor for Ethereal parchements as you have a chance to get 2 different spells. Your only choice for Spectrals is the cleric turn-in.

Last edited:
Real cheap Don crystals

Users who are viewing this thread

Back