• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

rathe mountain hunter.mac (1 Viewer)

Open zone, still popular for farming plat by regular EQ player, I'd say, yes, high chance of being petitioned at least, since people have been fighting over giants for almost 8 years now. :)

If you add good player detection, you might be able to get away with it.

now when u say good player is that the ( not at full health finding other target? that stupid thing..... if i do repost damage on a multi mob pull it will ignore them..... even if its hitting me.ALSO how is it possible to get the toon to not just stand there ( waiting 4 seconds to not be suspicious, well if you ask me that time shoul dbe a movement thread like a pathing to acuire a target. i tried this hunter in rathe ( i saw only one lv 12 toon close to froggys so i was liek sure why not. well works fine BUT .... the sticky makes my toon "hump" the mobs leg and look straight up in the air. sure the mob dies goes through the loot and destroy but it takes a long time to acuire a noter target. I did however in the hunter txt file add mob names (I.E. Mob2=a fat lard Mob3=a lizardman warrior etc) this seemed to improve the productivity ( keeping thegiants spawning ) but my toon DOSENT look around just says "failed to acuire a target reseting failed 1 ) blah blah. wht can i do as a "i dont know jack about altering threads" and/or does anyone have a warrior specific (SMARTHUNTER.mac type) that would be kewl.

thanks again you all rock with responces my other questions about melee what to use attached to the OK so there is a way to save new macros" helped alot used MQ2Melee (with agro on for tanking was neat) but when tried in a kite group couldnt do /melee aggro off or aggrooff so any other info would be helpful.

also i cannot get the other one anyone have a Zip for melee movement type that you allwere refering to? ill copy paste this as an additional tread on the other question'SEE ABOVE"

thanks

rathe mountain hunter.mac

Users who are viewing this thread

Back