• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Rare spawns/ Faction (1 Viewer)

Do you get a bigger faction hit from CoA trash? That's something I never checked with the new numbers based faction thing

Last edited:
Dranik's?!?! ... you talkin about COA BPs????
Yes, many of the chest items have good clickies. There is a nice circle of kills you can do fast to increase that faction. It is the longest and hardest faction to raise in the game. Most folks don't bother since it is older content.

Instead of 1 faction point you should get 2 during this time.

I maxed the faction by doing a few COA raid zone clears. The raid mobs give larger faction hits (iirc).

Same here won't do it. Grabbed my CoP and left never to return.

Need COP4 and the dodge aug. No reason to go past the first flagging, unless you want to try to get the really sweet Rallos helm ornament (I honestly thought about it).

I had 3 rallos helm drop while farming for the cop clicky.

Course I seem to have had an odd morning that day. Named spawned every time but twice, and dropped the clicky every time but twice, so farming for the whole group only took me maybe 2 hours.

News - Rare spawns/ Faction

Users who are viewing this thread

Back