• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Rangers and Aggro - Project Lazarus help (1 Viewer)

vantix

RedCents
310¢
Play on Lazaruseq, and am wondering about Ranger Aggro. Are there any specific spells or abilities that are creating huge aggro? I've been using Marrs Salvation from my pally to mitigate some of it, but are there other classes abilities I should consider using?

I have the rangers using jolts to bring it down, but it's becoming an issue. Thanks for any ideas!

Play on Lazaruseq, and am wondering about Ranger Aggro. Are there any specific spells or abilities that are creating huge aggro? I've been using Marrs Salvation from my pally to mitigate some of it, but are there other classes abilities I should consider using?

I have the rangers using jolts to bring it down, but it's becoming an issue. Thanks for any ideas!
I do not play on Lazurus, yet anyways... but @PallyDPS info and videos has enticed me a lot. So I cannot help much, but, I can say.. would you add "Project Lazurus help" in your thread title..it would help for people that do play there to want to come read this thread. there are quite a bit of players here that love the EMUs and Lazurus specifically. :hfive:

Question - Rangers and Aggro - Project Lazarus help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back