• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

ranger mac for forgotten hills (1 Viewer)

kidder60

RedCents
can someone help me i cant seem to put a ranger mac togather for forgotten hills if anyone haas time or can help me let me know and on top of all that i have the hunters barbs bag to summon arrows all i want is to snare root and shoot and the few dots i have for a lvl 47 ranger i found this post on mq2 site and i dont know how to edit the mac http://www.macroquest2.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9356&highlight=ranger

Last edited:
i would root snare then DOT shoot

the rat spot that the bards kite is not all that big...

just a thought .. iam not macro god yet.. so that is all i can help with for now

8-)

well i just ask for help on macroquest2 site and boy oh boy look at the as_es replying no wonder noone wants to ask for help

Last edited:
ranger mac for forgotten hills

Users who are viewing this thread

Back