• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Random full screen mode upon startup (1 Viewer)

RedCents
286¢
When using MQ2Login occasionally it'll open a window in full screen exclusive mode, which makes all the other windows it opened crash. I can't find any rhyme or reason, I'm not even touching the keyboard when it happens sometimes. When I try again, having changed nothing, it'll go ahead and log in each character in windowed mode only to randomly decide to go full screen at a later date. Does this happen to anybody else?

It’s happened to me once but I chocked it up to me screwing with EQ while on a true box server the previous day.

did you possibly play on another server with one of your chars with out MQ2? That’s the only time I remember it happening to me.

No. It will randomly happen one day, crash everything, I'll go to load back in and not have it happen. Then, 2-3 days later it just decides it'll up and do it again, not even on the first window it opens, but on like the third window it opens.

Problem - Random full screen mode upon startup

Users who are viewing this thread

Back