• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Random auto-camp in POK (1 Viewer)

Trigun

RedCents
120¢
Over the last 3-4 weeks, if i have my group in POK, after about 10 minutes of no movement, one or two of my toons will auto /camp desktop. What is odd, is that it can be any one of my group of 6 and i've reviewed .ini's i may be using and not seeing any sort of command in there that would cause this. In a couple of instances, i was getting new spells and 1 of my toons, running /mac pokscribe at the time, logged out while scribing..this is just so unusual.

Anyone else experience something similar or have an idea of what may be causing this?

Over the last 3-4 weeks, if i have my group in POK, after about 10 minutes of no movement, one or two of my toons will auto /camp desktop. What is odd, is that it can be any one of my group of 6 and i've reviewed .ini's i may be using and not seeing any sort of command in there that would cause this. In a couple of instances, i was getting new spells and 1 of my toons, running /mac pokscribe at the time, logged out while scribing..this is just so unusual.

Anyone else experience something similar or have an idea of what may be causing this?
Do you have mq2autocamp setup?

Problem - Random auto-camp in POK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back