• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Rallos Zek Earring question (1 Viewer)

SomeTester

RedCents
924¢
So I just finished Tactical Observations and I got the text in window that I learned the earring recipe and a whole bunch of other recipes. I attempted to make the earing in a jewelry station and it said "you are too inexperienced in your craft to even consider attempting this combination"

My JC is 300 which is the minimum to make the earring. I got my trophy so now I am at 304, same message. And when I search the recipe for wrathful harasser's earing it does not show up on my list of know recipes. Did something bug out on me?

If your skill is 304 with trophy, then it certainly isn't at 300 naturally.... unless you haven't combined your certificate with the trophy and just have the beginner one?

If that's the case, equip the beginner trophy, then combine the certificate by itself in a jeweler's kit and your trophy will evolve to a Master Jeweler Trophy.

Last edited:
So I just finished Tactical Observations and I got the text in window that I learned the earring recipe and a whole bunch of other recipes. I attempted to make the earing in a jewelry station and it said "you are too inexperienced in your craft to even consider attempting this combination"

My JC is 300 which is the minimum to make the earring. I got my trophy so now I am at 304, same message. And when I search the recipe for wrathful harasser's earing it does not show up on my list of know recipes. Did something bug out on me?
I believe you need to skill up the trophy to 315 to do the combine

If your skill is 304 with trophy, then it certainly isn't at 300 naturally.... unless you haven't combined your certificate with the trophy and just have the beginner one?

If that's the case, equip the beginner trophy, then combine the certificate by itself in a jeweler's kit and your trophy will evolve to a Master Jeweler Trophy.
I did not combine. I was using just the beginner trophy. I’m a TS noob still after 20 years.

Question - Rallos Zek Earring question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back