• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Raid TSS (1 Viewer)

RedCents
50¢
I am in a guild that does dpob tier 1, don dragons, por dragons, anguish. i was wondering what, if any, mobs are available to my guild in tss for loot that is easily farmable. my guild usually has around 40-45 people on per night and most are anguish and beyond geared. i was thinking maybe the direwind mobs but was wondering what beyond those that would be possible?

i only ask the folks here b/c they are usually very high end with vast amounts of knowledge and are willing to slap some hints together for others. just list the mobs name and if ya feel like adding more just drop that in also. :D

btw, dirty pirate sex for all those that post

Do enough Vald tasks (Ally Wraithguard/Ally Wraithguard Leadership) and someone (Just need one person to do this) in your guild can get two 24-man spider raids. [That is, split your 45 man raid into two or just make half the guild sit out. =p] Zero trash clearing for this, only 1 loot though. It is the easier of the two 24 man raids. (The other being Kellak for AG side of things.)

This Vald spider instance is the usual: ae root and timed spider adds. Since you don't really need the flag at this point, you can even just get the loot and get a new task. (Kinda like shyra where the loot is on the corpse.)

Raid TSS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back