• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Raid Groups Window (1 Viewer)

RedCents
820¢
Hi All,
I am not sure on this, but I think I remember from back in the days that when you form a raid, there was a view whereby you could see all of the groups of the raid as mini group windows with heath bars. Is that gone? I know about the raid window and that you can form and see groups in it, but it doesn't show health or if someone died in the raid. If someone could point me in the right direction, that would be much appreciated.

Hi All,
I am not sure on this, but I think I remember from back in the days that when you form a raid, there was a view whereby you could see all of the groups of the raid as mini group windows with heath bars. Is that gone? I know about the raid window and that you can form and see groups in it, but it doesn't show health or if someone died in the raid. If someone could point me in the right direction, that would be much appreciated.
that is eq2, eq1 doesn't have a good way to do that without using something like dannet to query toons - and that wouldn't be "real time"

Hi All,

How many toons are going to be in the raid? You could fill the xtarget window to see HME levels. You can also save/load xtar sets (unfortunately not with a command like spell sets) so you only have to create the set once.

How many toons are going to be in the raid? You could fill the xtarget window to see HME levels. You can also save/load xtar sets (unfortunately not with a command like spell sets) so you only have to create the set once.

The question came from a situation where I had a 6-group and then invited some other real players to fight a named, and we formed a raid. So its not really about boxing. But would be nice to see if anyone outside my group needs a heal.

The question came from a situation where I had a 6-group and then invited some other real players to fight a named, and we formed a raid. So its not really about boxing. But would be nice to see if anyone outside my group needs a heal.

That makes sense. I know I've made an "/xtar add" (I think that's right, can't test cause servers down right now) hotkey before so I could quickly add people to my xtar window without typing a bunch of commands in.

IRL - Raid Groups Window

Users who are viewing this thread

Back