• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Compiled - Raid Auction Bot Scripts (1 Viewer)

RedCents
10¢
Hi Guys

I'm currently running a guild that raids and investigating an automated loot auction system. Before I purchase a level 2 sub for Red Guides can anyone tell me if the compile (or plugins) can assist with this?

I'm looking for it to do the following:

- Receive commands from a Master Looter with a loot item link from a corpse and send a message to a Chanel with dialogue that reads something like: "Auction commencing for item X"
- Receive tells from players with bid numbers and keep track of the highest bid
- Determine the winning bid for the auction and announce the winner in the Chanel.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers
Abs

I'm gonna say that no there's nothing like this out there however this type of macro idea would be amazing.

I hate DKP systems and I bet the people in charge of them hate them even more cause of all the work involved =P

There is a private one that exists using python and no functions of MQ2, It reads items to a channel along with info from a database on your website such as dkp / raid attendance on all playeres interested in the item along with other statistics. Not sure if the person who wrote it is interested in sharing. It is something that can be done tho for sure.

It also catches commands in game to read out the information for people as well as record information back to the database from in game.

Compiled - Raid Auction Bot Scripts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back