• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Quick questions.. (1 Viewer)

Vemtaz

RedCents
190¢
Is there a trial version of this to test out? I'm starting my next semester back up in less than a week and wanted to try this out to see if it's something I can use during my next break. If you do sign up and then cancel, are you unable to use the software anymore or is there still a watered down version you can still use? Thanks in advance!

Well you need to be level 2.

You can earn red cents once your level 2. You do that by clicking the :rc button on posts that help you or are informative. It will not take away from your red cent total. And if you post something of interest then others will :rc those posts.

Each month you would only need to click about 13 posts a month to keep up your level 2 - each one earns 4.

If others give you red cents then it would take far less as you earn 10 of them for good posts.

So here is a red cent to get you started and I am sure others will come along and help out too.

Here is some good info

Well you need to be level 2.

You can earn red cents once your level 2. You do that by clicking the :rc button on posts that help you or are informative. It will not take away from your red cent total. And if you post something of interest then others will :rc those posts.

Each month you would only need to click about 13 posts a month to keep up your level 2 - each one earns 4.

If others give you red cents then it would take far less as you earn 10 of them for good posts.

So here is a red cent to get you started and I am sure others will come along and help out too.

Here is some good info
Thanks a bunch!

Helped ya out with a red cent. Check all the posts daily when you are lvl two, you will be able to red cent daily on posts that are of interest to you or informative and its easy to keep up with. There is soooo much information here and everyone is super helpful. You are going to love it! Welcome!

Thank you too. I'm excited to try it out and see how it is before life gets really busy again. Running 5 and a merc alt tabbing back and forth is draining me and it's a lot harder after the two hand surgeries in the last 20 days.
I’m also running 5 and a merc and sometimes I don’t look at 2-3 of my toons because they just do their job.

Is there a trial version of this to test out? I'm starting my next semester back up in less than a week and wanted to try this out to see if it's something I can use during my next break. If you do sign up and then cancel, are you unable to use the software anymore or is there still a watered down version you can still use? Thanks in advance!

It's fun, try it out for sure. Gave ya some redcents to get you started

Question - Quick questions..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back