• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question Regarding Creating A New Account (1 Viewer)

UberAlec

RedCents
40¢
Hello,

I just recently created a new account and when I try to log in it tells me to verify my email address in order to continue playing the game. I go to verify my email address & it asks for a Secret Question/answer, which I do not wanna do.

How do you go about getting around this?

Thanks a ton.

I just did this last week. If you verify e-mail address using the link in the original email they sent you at the time the account was created it does NOT ask you to set any security questions, even after you get the "you must verify e-mail" while logging in. Just close the launcher and use the link in the original e-mail, I was able to log in immediately after verifying with out any further problems....so far

Question Regarding Creating A New Account

Users who are viewing this thread

Back