• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Question on Zerkers DPS (1 Viewer)

RedCents
671¢
Hello, I been thinking about starting a Zerker, but I plan to keep him silver with tov t1 gear and decent aa. My question is what type of DPS could I be getting from a silver Zerker. I'm running SK BRD MAG MAG SHM CLR at this time, but trying to increase dps. My dps for Mags on names is abt 700k-500k.

Just don't want to do a zerker just to find out mag would be near the same dps.

Thank,

Tbh, you would massively increase your dps by dropping the bard for an enchanter, as twin cast aura is massive dps for casters, also you have a melee healer (shm) if you want a second healer for a caster group a druid is better as they have great spells to increase spell dmg and an aura that adds extra spell dmg and they can do great dps, but they do eat mana like mad

Tbh, you would massively increase your dps by dropping the bard for an enchanter, as twin cast aura is massive dps for casters, also you have a melee healer (shm) if you want a second healer for a caster group a druid is better as they have great spells to increase spell dmg and an aura that adds extra spell dmg and they can do great dps, but they do eat mana like mad
thank for the tip, i got an enc i flip with my bard at times. but was thinking flipping mags for zerker if I know burns dps are a big differents.

Depends on your play style and your ini's really, but I agree with VC the chanter is going to boost your dps in and of itself. Plus their CC is better than BRD and the slow is good enough to replace SHM.

Personally I would not choose a zerker if I wanted to increase DPS in that group - I'd either add another MAG and then enjoy the alliance procs, or a wiz for decent dps with added ports.

If you need additional heals in ToV then I'd pay more attention to what's wrong with the tank. (Except for maybe the Kael hero mission)

Question - Question on Zerkers DPS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back