• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Question about RG trial (1 Viewer)

Warlord007

RedCents
30¢
Hi,

I was referred here by one of your members to give MQ2Berserker ago, is it possible to get a RG trial so I could purchase MQ2Berserker just to see how it is?
Would really appreciate it.

Looking forward to getting to know you all :)

/wave

Hi,

I was referred here by one of your members to give MQ2Berserker ago, is it possible to get a RG trial so I could purchase MQ2Berserker just to see how it is?

/wave
well the cwtn plugins come included in the test builds of RedGuides - and you'd be strongly encouraged to try out any premium plugin before purchasing, however due to the 64bit change, test server is currently not available

it is pretty easy to participate in the community in such a way as to gain enough redcents to keep yourself lvl 2'd out

>>> Redcents <<<

Hi,

/wave

It's worth every damn penny for years. If $20 breaks you, your dps isn't your problem.

Request - Question about RG trial

Users who are viewing this thread

Back