• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question about MQ2 (1 Viewer)

medj

RedCents
Just DLed MQ2 and various other plug-ins. Now this is a noob question no doubt but I'm a bit confused on how to get this working without Visual Studio or C++. I do intend to get the program so I can working on programming but atm I just need MQ2 to run.

I understand the authorization code in MQ2Auth.h can be compiled by someone else - how do I go about doing this though?

Thanks for the help in advance. Just want to get started on this to test stuff out then work with it to progress.

Thanks for the tip. Going to look into this. So much stuff to read through on the website that I am trying to make a sense of everything.

Question about MQ2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back