• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question about kissassist (1 Viewer)

You should be able to add that easily. Could even be done if you're wanting to loot. See below:

Rich (BB code):
| -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Sub Main
| -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sub Main
    | ini file fix for zones with commas in them
    /hidecorpse all
    /declare ZoneName string outer ${Zone}

or

Rich (BB code):
| Sub Main
Sub Main
    | ini file fix for zones with commas in them
    /hidecorpse looted
    /declare ZoneName string outer ${Zone}

It should run that line before it does anything else.

Alright, now the problem with this is that it's saying 'making all corpse's visible' instead of hiding them. It's like it's only doing the /hidecorpse without the all or looted afterwards.

I have an attachment picture of what my file looks like so far.

Attachments

• 1232.JPG
    1232.JPG
    116.1 KB · Views: 5
My strategy on this one is to use CFG files.

In the MQ2 directory, you can make a file called serverName_toonName.CFG (same as your MQ2Melee ini but the extension is different)
add the line /hidecorpse looted

This executes when your character loads.

It doesn't solve the issue for your other toons if you box, but I find it nice because I forget all the time.

Question about kissassist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back