• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question about free subscription (1 Viewer)

P

Phorl

Question about free subscription?

I see some people writing up WoW threads and I see some posting essays. Can you get free access from essays?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, there is a sticky on the Free Access forum saying: If you submit an essay you will get access to BOTH the access section and w/e other section you want IF you get accepted at all.

Thanks for the help, one more question. I plan on putting up an essay that I wrote and I was wondering if it would be beneficial to also include bibliography as well as a few documents that were part of the preliminary research procedure.

Phorl said:
I was wondering if it would be beneficial to also include bibliography as well as a few documents that were part of the preliminary research procedure.
That'd be great.

Post it like you are handing in the final paper with everything needed to get a good to your teacher. If you do this and it is well written, easy grade for me :D

Question about free subscription

Users who are viewing this thread

Back