• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Macro - Question about Artisan's Prize (1 Viewer)

Graethos

RedCents
50¢
I am here for the artisan's prize program. Does it require any other programs to run? I don't have any of this fancy stuff you guys are running. It appears to be worth every penny, but I'm not sure I have the brains to run it. Read all about it, seems simple enough. Didn't see anything about mq2 or whatever, wanted to make sure that wasn't just assumed to have, since this is RedGuides, after all so maybe that's just a given around here! I understand I gotta buy level 2 access to buy it, but given the awesomeness of this program, and you guys reassure me that its so simple a boomer could use it:

1676217041876.png

I am here for the artisan's prize program. Does it require any other programs to run? I don't have any of this fancy stuff you guys are running. It appears to be worth every penny, but I'm not sure I have the brains to run it. Read all about it, seems simple enough. Didn't see anything about mq2 or whatever, wanted to make sure that wasn't just assumed to have, since this is RedGuides, after all so maybe that's just a given around here! I understand I gotta buy level 2 access to buy it, but given the awesomeness of this program, and you guys reassure me that its so simple a boomer could use it:

View attachment 46096
yes

all of the "mq/mq2" type stuff runs on macroquest platform (ionbc or myseq don't, but the stuff you're asking about does) - while macroquest itself doesn't require a redguide's subscription, as it is open source and you can compile yourself - the RedGuides launcher and website to DL stuff does require a RG lvl 2

the stuff for purchase requires a redguide's subscription to be able to get updates and downloads

:rc A Redcent is the currency of our community. You can trade them in for Level 2 access, Krono, and more. Learn about them here:

View attachment 46096
even a doomer can use it..

Macro - Question about Artisan's Prize

Users who are viewing this thread

Back