• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Lua - Quest Lua (1 Viewer)

RedCents
398¢
I don't know about anyone else, but I was wondering if there is something out there or something in the works that would monitor active quests to ensure that everyone in your box group is on the same step. maybe combine it with other Lua that monitors achievements.

Please post and let me know what you think, I would like to see the popularity of something like this.

I don't know about anyone else, but I was wondering if there is something out there or something in the works that would monitor active quests to ensure that everyone in your box group is on the same step. maybe combine it with other Lua that monitors achievements.

Please post and let me know what you think, I would like to see the popularity of something like this.
I use mq2status to check the quest step, but using actors you could make a cool hud for sure

This may do what you are looking for. If it is lacking any functionality you desire or is not working please post in that thread and let me know.

Great Lua for this as well you can use here

Lua - Quest Lua

Users who are viewing this thread

Back