• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Pulling with KA11 and a Melee Team (1 Viewer)

RedCents
7,363¢
I have been playing with a predominantly mana based caster team. I've been pulling and tanking manually with my SK. For my melee focused group I'm planning PLD/CLR/BRD/BEZ/ROG/RNG as it was a combo I thought would be particularly fun. In this case I will be manually playing the ROG to return to my original Nostalgia trip (ROG was my original highest level character after the release of Kunark). I was thinking of having the PLD Tank as MA and the RNG Pull. Would it be better for the PLD to Tank and Pull? Does anyone have any solid advice on how KA performers as a puller and tank? Do they pull well in dungeons or just outdoor zones? Are there best practices I should be aware of?

Have you noticed any problems in say Sebelis, Chardok, or other tight dungeon zones? Is the general strategy to /camphere and then send off the puller? (Context: I poached the first part of your hotkey for setting up camp)
nah no issues in tight zones - sometimes i'll edit my mesh to have a tighter "middle of the doorway" like for sathir's tomb so i don't get caught on corners --- but no issues. kiss rocks

@drwhomphd For single pulling use pullertank, but if you ever decide to go wild and use chain pulling, The MA(your current Puller Tank) becomes Tank and you set another character as puller. I would suggest using a character that can FD/fade. Using the Aggro section you can set it up so you puller will FD/Fade off aggro for pulling the next mob.

Question - Pulling with KA11 and a Melee Team

Users who are viewing this thread

Back