• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Puller Toggle (1 Viewer)

SuicideKing

RedCents
181¢
Is there a way to toggle the puller role on and off?

Examples: /camphere will turn your return to camp on or off. or /looton toggles looting.

Currently I have my role set to assist and start the macro each time I want to switch by /kissassist puller.

I do 1 of 2 things. First I always start my puller as puller, but I have my PullRadius(MaxRadius) set low to something like 50. This way the puller will start up in puller mode but doesn't pull, they just stand there looking for mobs to pull. When I am ready to pull I have a hotkey that sets my Pull Range to what I want to use, currently it is 1400. Then when I want to hold pulls I have another hotkey that sets the pull range back to 50. The otherway I do this is just use a hotkey that pauses MQ2(/mqp). This will toggle MQ2 on and off pausing and unpausing the macro.

This is a good idea. I will add an in game command /pullon so you can turn pulling on and off. IT WILL NOT AFFECT ROLES. You will still have to be set as puller it will just turn off pulling until you are ready to start.

Rich (BB code):
/pullon Stop/Start toggle pulling

Question - Puller Toggle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back