Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hail, we're RedGuides. We want you to play several EverQuest characters at once. We have scripts and a friendly community to help, please join our playstyle and say hello! 👋
Nope. Only issue I'm having every now and then, which sometimes leads to a wipe, is my pullertank not picking up an add that's beating on another bot in my group.
yeah puller is not the same as pullertank fyi you have to do pullertank to have him pull mob or mobs then tank them all, otherwise he kills 1 and waits for the rest to die of old age.... you need pullertank not puller if you want him to get em all!
I've found that I need to have my puller set as pullertank even though I don't want him to tank. If your puller has tank abilities like taunt you will want to turn those off in mq2melee though.
I had similar issues with my bard as a puller and my SK Tanking. I ended up changing my campradius to 50 and then made fine tuned adjustments from there.
I have seen my bard do this, but what I found was my inventory was full, and for whatever reason kept the macro from running correctly and my bard would just sit in place. Just something to look at. I'm currently running a large /debug sample on my bard now that we have an update for KA on test. I'm finding some other issues with my bard that I want to capture to let Maskoi have a look at.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.